Humane Blogging Tips Blogging tips for humans

How to know if you can be a Professional Blogger someday

I am reading around 20 blogs a day and I notice that some of them are just passers by while some are really dead serious in blogging. I also realize that there are some bloggers who are doing it on a part time basis and some are really professionals. Although I really want to quit my office job and be a professional blogger someday, the big question is can I do it? Am I really on the right path? I found some answers and if we have the same dream, you can check your self using my ideas.

You are investing

Making a blog post does not mean you are investing. You may just want to share your ideas and you have a free time to do it. Investing is not only about money, it is also about time and effort. If you are interested to learn more about blogging and you start to sacrifice sleep and your time to relax, then welcome to the club. You have now a great syndrome of being a professional blogger. This is because some bloggers are contented in what they know and they have achieved. So if you are among them, then stay put as a part time blogger.

You are not getting tired

Blogging is very tiring to the mind and resting after a whole day of office work can be much better instead of thinking of your next post. But if you seem to be more relax when you blog rather than watching your favorite television show, you are now hooked by the spell of blogging. You keep on finding ways to improve your style and you seem not to be running out of ideas. In fact, your succeeding posts are getting better than your previous ones. You are not also afraid of doing some experiments to your blog.

You can attract readers to your blog

Blogging is a two-way street between you and your readers. No matter how much money, time and effort that you spend, they will all be wasted if you do not have the capability to attract readers to your blog. Unless you have the ability to invite visitors and convert them into regular readers, do not quit your job yet and practice more. There are more than a million competitors around you and it takes a lot of socializing before you can win some of their customers. Professional blogging is not just a career, it is a talent.

You are willing to spend

Blogging is a business and you cannot get everything for free. You must also spend somehow in your promotion and even purchasing your own domain. Although you can still earn through free hosting, opportunities are better if you are not using a subdomain. I am not saying that using free hosting is bad because if it is, then I would not be using blogspot anyway. However, search engines and some paid-to-write advertisers prefer bloggers with their own domain. In terms of promotion, the ones who spend will have a wider scope and will be prioritized by services.

Incidentally, I just bought a domain for me and hopefully I can launch it soon. All of you are invited.

If you want to receive my future posts regularly for FREE, you can subscribe in a reader or by e-mail. If you have concerns, please do not hesitate to Contact Me anytime.

Article Source: Humane Blogging Tips

14 comments:

  Anonymous

June 26, 2008 at 4:43 AM

Wow, I'm anxious to see you launch your new domain. All the best and happy blogging. :D

  Angel

June 26, 2008 at 5:48 AM

Hi Fitz,

Oh! I am glad to know you're as excited as I am.

I am quite nervous though. I wish I can meet my readers' expectation.

Thanks.

  Anonymous

June 26, 2008 at 8:54 AM

You have given very good points...
Good luck in your ventures of redoing your blogs... that takes alot of work and restless nights as well...

  Anonymous

June 26, 2008 at 10:48 AM

Well the thing is, you can't make everybody happy :)

You just have to write posts that you like and sometimes ignoring the anxiety "Are they gonna like this post?" or "Will this post be useful to them?"

Happy blogging :)

  Anonymous

June 26, 2008 at 2:22 PM

Congratulation. You have a lot of loyal readers so don't worry.

  Anonymous

June 26, 2008 at 5:22 PM

Hello there Angel. Congrats on your newly acquired domain name, we'll all be looking forward to that.

Btw, I like the second one "You are not getting tired." Patience is truly a virtue. See you around! :)

  Angel

June 26, 2008 at 6:06 PM

Linda - Thanks for appreciating my post, and wishing me good luck. I need that.


Michael - You're right, and I am not planning to do that. I will just make the best out of me. Thanks for sharing our thoughts.


Mon - Comments like yours increase my confidence. Thanks for all the support.


Jomari - It's nice to know I am having sincere friends like you. I would like to call you friend instead of follower, if you do not mind.

And yes, patience is a must for us bloggers. Thanks for the visit.

  Anonymous

June 26, 2008 at 7:53 PM

It's great to hear that you're buying a domain. I'm gonna launch a new domain soon.

More blogging power to you!

  Angel

June 26, 2008 at 8:14 PM

That's nice to hear, Ceblogger.
More power to us!
Mabuhay tayo Kabayan!

  Unknown

June 26, 2008 at 10:15 PM

Hi guardian angel. Please inform me in my blog when you launch your new domain. I'm excited to see it too.

  theworkingmom

June 27, 2008 at 2:37 AM

Congratulations on your new domain! :)

Joey
http://www.joeymd.com
http://www.tsinay.com

  Angel

June 27, 2008 at 6:45 AM

Nepspeed82 - Surely I will. I think I am getting more nervous because almost all of you wants to see it.

Thanks,
Kabayan



Doc Joey - Thank you for all the support, from the bottom of my heart.

  Waterrose

June 27, 2008 at 7:50 AM

Again, great information. All of the "blogger" companies certainly make it a lot easier to blog than creating one with your own domain. It's kind of like plug and play --you don't have to worry about the underlying code.

  Charles Chua

February 14, 2009 at 1:40 PM

Great post. I am motivated as I am blogging part-time now.