Humane Blogging Tips Blogging tips for humans

What Makes A Blogger Quit

Photo credit to mayhem

Blogging is not as easy as non-bloggers would think. It is not the usual type of career that anyone can just stay alive without making a lot of sacrifices. There are a lot of things to think about and acted upon. Although it is not quite obvious, blogging has many obstacles too. A blogger may not have a boss to satisfy, no dress code to follow, and no time limit to work; but there are still some who decided to quit. Here are some of the reasons why.

Too many interests

Bloggers with many interests can have a problem in terms of priority. Instead of focusing on a particular niche topic, he is confused on what to write first. Since he cannot handle the pressure of managing too many blogs, he will feel exhausted and then decide to quit. He will prefer collecting valuable information but not capable of sharing them. A blogger cannot be Jack-of-all-Trades because he will be Master of Nothing.

To continue reading

If you want to receive my future posts regularly for FREE, you can subscribe in a reader or by e-mail. If you have concerns, please do not hesitate to Contact Me anytime.

Article Source: Humane Blogging Tips

8 comments:

  Unknown

January 16, 2008 at 9:15 PM

Great article! :)

  Asithi

January 16, 2008 at 11:49 PM

Thanks for the thought. I just started blogging last week. I will keep your idea in mind so that I do not get burnt out before I even do this for a year.

  Angel

January 17, 2008 at 6:16 AM

Hi Jocelyn! Thanks for appreciating my article. I can see in your site that you have deep concern about children, hope you could view my parenting blog and find great articles too.

  Angel

January 17, 2008 at 6:20 AM

Hi Asithi! You are welcome. I just hope both of us are still throughout the year and the upcoming years to come.

  Anonymous

January 17, 2008 at 12:49 PM

So true.. So true..

  Angel

January 18, 2008 at 6:08 AM

Thanks for agreeing with me...

  Anonymous

January 25, 2008 at 1:25 PM

I agree with you, a hundred percent..! It happens to me.I hope you don't mine I'll quote youtyour article in my site, as reminder for all of newcomer. Thanks.

  Angel

January 25, 2008 at 9:29 PM

Hi, e2! I do not mind my readers "quoting" any of my articles in their site coz I understand the ownership is still mine. In fact I am very happy about it especially when that someone asks permission first. I will be excited to see it there. Thanks for agreeing with me anyway.