Humane Blogging Tips Blogging tips for humans

What to do When you Cannot Think of a Good Post

It has been almost a week, but still you cannot think of a good post. You are sitting in front of your PC for hours but your mind seems not to be working hard enough. The longer you sit, the more pressure you feel. Although you have something in mind, but your sentences are just going around without having the right content you want. This happens to every blogger, even to the most experienced one and of course, I am not exempted. Just when you thought you have done enough but still a failure, here are some helpful tips that you may not have not tried yet.

To continue reading...

If you want to receive my future posts regularly for FREE, you can subscribe in a reader or by e-mail. If you have concerns, please do not hesitate to Contact Me anytime.

Article Source: Humane Blogging Tips

7 comments:

  spiritwarrior

February 21, 2008 at 3:31 PM

Nice tips. Sometimes my mind somehow goes blank, and if that happens I go through my collection of pictures and post 1 or 2 of them. Other than that I'm just kinda lazy...LOL

Thanks for dropping by my site. Have a great day...

  Anonymous

February 24, 2008 at 10:49 PM

NICE TIPS ^_^ i never regret dropping to this blog

  Angel

February 25, 2008 at 12:42 AM

Thanks to both you for appreciating my tips and hoping for your continuous support. You have nice blogs too.

  Cromely

February 25, 2008 at 8:17 PM

Good tips.

Sometimes I can't come up with anything, and I just do what I think will be a throw away post. And wouldn't you know it? Often those are some of my most popular and commented upon posts.

Then when I post something that I've worked on for a couple weeks .... nothing.

That's what keeps it interesting.

  Angel

February 25, 2008 at 9:48 PM

Well, some may call it blessing in disguise. I do not believe in coincidence in writing posts. What I think is that your throw away posts is only a throw away for you, and but interesting for the readers.
Thanks for dropping by.

  Anonymous

March 27, 2008 at 9:29 PM

Very useful tips. Some times the solution is right in front of our eyes, but we can't or choose not to see it.Thanks for inspiring me to get down to work.

  Angel

March 27, 2008 at 11:44 PM

I agree with you 100%, Ananya.

I am glad somehow somebody is learning from my hard work.

Thanks for dropping by.