Humane Blogging Tips Blogging tips for humans

Blogsvine – A Fast Rising Social Bookmarking Site

Top social bookmarking sites are fun to join with and you will enjoy the result if you learn how to use them properly. However, you have to work hard because of the stiff competition. This may consume a lot of time and effort, instead of spending it with your blog. But since freshman bloggers like me needs to be noticed, I did not give up and through Entrecard, I found Blogsvine. At first, I was hesitant to join since it is new, but I gave it a try.

I was surprised that all of my submitted posts had reasonable number of votes. No other social sites treated me that way. In addition, they have this revenue sharing where they share 65% of the Google Adsense Ads shown on the member-submitted pages.

Incidentally, I found an interview post to the owner himself Nandeibam as posted by David of General Marketing Blog, one of the few blogs I admire.

So if you are looking a fresh social site, check them out. After all, there’s no harm in trying.

If you want to receive my future posts regularly, please feel free to subscribe in a reader or by e-mail. If you have concerns, please do not hesitate to Contact Me anytime.

Article Source: Humane Blogging Tips

8 comments:

  Tidbits Of Tammy

April 29, 2008 at 1:01 PM

Thanks so much for sharing about this. As a freshman myself this sounds very interesting. I am heading to check them out.

  Angel

April 29, 2008 at 5:56 PM

You're welcome, Tammy. Hope to see you there.

  Anonymous

April 29, 2008 at 11:35 PM

Thank you Angel for a great review about us and also for participating actively in Blogsvine :)

Cheers, Nk.

  Angel

April 30, 2008 at 6:20 AM

Hi Nandeibam,

I can't believe a very busy man like you could find time to post a comment here.

No wonder you have such a good site, you're a down-to-earth person.

Thank you and expect me to as active as I can be.

  ~*~ Badet ~*~

April 30, 2008 at 9:51 AM

Hi Angel,

You can also check out http://www.qassia.com/. You also get backlinks and you can share your articles there to earn more credits. They claim to be the best ad revenue sharing system in the Web today. Let me know if you've submitted your articles in Qassia so that I can rate it.

Regards,
Badet

  Angel

April 30, 2008 at 5:57 PM

Hi Badet,

I have tried Qassia last Jan and even made a post about them.

I send you a mail through Entrecard.

Thanks.

  Anonymous

May 1, 2008 at 3:24 PM

Thank you Angle for the nice words. Hope to see you around on Blogsvine :)

Cheers, Nk

  Angel

May 1, 2008 at 3:44 PM

Don't mention it, Nandeibam. I submitted this post to your site awhile ago and I am pretty sure, this will attract many votes.

Thanks.