Humane Blogging Tips Blogging tips for humans

Responsible Parenting – A Guide to Effective Blogging

We all know that parenting is a very hard task and an endless obligation. I am a father for almost 12 years and I can say that it is more than being a good provider. But responsible parenting can also be applied to blogging and doing this can make us more effective as a blogger. Although some of you are not yet parents, I believe you still can understand their duties and apply them when you are blogging. By enumerating some of their major responsibilities, let us find out how they can be useful towards effective blogging.

Proper Communication

This is more than just a simple conversation. As a parent, we must communicate with our children properly. It includes understanding their needs, accepting suggestions and talk with humility. As a blogger, these three aspects of communication are very essential to our readers. We must serve the needs of our readers and should also be willing to change if readers suggest activities for improvement. In addition, we must not use foul language. We must create a harmonious community.

Quality Education

All parents want their children to gain knowledge, not only from school but also from their daily lives. We work very hard to send them to the best schools. Just like teachers, we as bloggers must also educate our readers. To do this, we must do a lot of research before we submit our posts. Provide data and references if applicable. Just like children, some readers easily believe on our posts. Bloggers should share their knowledge unselfishly to others to help them grow.

Protection from danger

Children are naughty by nature. As they grow, they discover things by their own. This is a sign of an active child. However, we should be capable of protecting them from danger. We must see to it that they are safe at all times. If there are bloggers and advertisers who are not being fair with others, we must report them to proper authorities. Some bloggers do not realize that they may be victims of fraud and misinformation. It is our responsibility to warn them.

Be a role model

This is common knowledge but sometimes, it is a hard-to-follow practice. Parents and bloggers are not perfect, but we should not use this excuse if we commit mistakes. That is why it is very important that we must be careful of our actions. New bloggers depend on us and they admire us through our posts. If we do not do what we say, they will not believe us. If we continue to ignore our mistakes, they will find others who can be their mentors.

Blogging is caring and sharing, and not for money alone.

If you want to receive my future posts regularly, please feel free to subscribe in a reader or by e-mail. If you have concerns, please do not hesitate to Contact Me anytime.

Article Source: Humane Blogging Tips

6 comments:

  MamaFlo

April 14, 2008 at 12:30 AM

Those a beautiful sentiments and most of the time I see that on the blogs I visit however, there are times and topics that are pretty intense (although it never requires people to be mean or rude).
I'll be back to your blog.

  Anonymous

April 14, 2008 at 5:30 PM

Hi, thank u for replying my entrecard drop and comment on my blog. i have blogroll your site in my serious droppers list. I visit all the sites in this list almost everyday plus most of my visitors too. We all have the same idea of getting return drop cards. Hope that you can blogroll my site back in your web too.

Thank you,
Reena

  Angel

April 14, 2008 at 5:48 PM

Hi Mamaflo,

Thanks for appreciating my works. I am very glad you're willing to visit me again.

  Angel

April 14, 2008 at 6:01 PM

Hi Reena,

Thanks for considering me as one of your serious droppers.

You are included in my list although I do not post it on my blog.

However, pls. correct the link and use Humane Blogging Tips as my blog name.

I posted a new comment on your Entrecard post.

Thanks.

  Eyden

April 16, 2008 at 1:54 PM

Hey, I love your blog. It looks great and I like the tips. Keep it up!

  Angel

April 16, 2008 at 6:51 PM

Hi Taylor,

Thanks for loving my blog. I am working hard to make it better.