Humane Blogging Tips Blogging tips for humans

6 Heartbreaking Reasons why we are not making Good Money out of Blogging

Photo credit to ahnhoover

Making good money out of blogging may be the most popular topic one can find, and there are hundreds or even thousand bloggers who are teaching us how to do it. But why are we not achieving it?

If you will notice, I used the term "we” since I am also in the same situation. So if you expecting me to give you some good sites to join in, sorry I cannot share one right now although I know some. But if you are not interested to know why you are not getting good money out of blogging, then I suggest you finish reading this post. But I must warn you; this post is quite long as I am going to be as detailed as possible.

To continue reading

You can also visit my latest blog - Father Blogger dot Com as it is being updated daily. Well, almost.

If you want to receive my future posts regularly for FREE, you can subscribe in a reader or by e-mail. If you have concerns, please do not hesitate to Contact Me anytime.

3 comments:

  Mel Avila Alarilla

October 18, 2008 at 8:28 PM

Yes, your article is very factual. These are really the reasons why most bloggers fail in their desire to earn sizeable income in blogging. I also dream of earning big bucks from blogging but alas, the topics I write about are not attractive to advertisers. But I can't help it. That is my ministry for the Lord and He has never failed to freely provide for me. I look at Mr. John Chow as my ideal blogger. I learned the ropes from him. And he is earning now an average of $ 30,000 a month. But of course he finance his blogging by heavy advertising too. Thanks for the informative post. God bless you always.

  Anonymous

March 5, 2009 at 3:45 PM

i hadn't saw this coin how long.thanks for sharing.

  Make Money Online

November 26, 2009 at 8:03 PM

Nice sharing.
Anyway, why your header picture gone?
Try to place your picture in googlepages. There are no expiration for placement your picture.