Humane Blogging Tips Blogging tips for humans

Blogging tip: Let me write your name in Arabic

My name is Angel and here is how I write it in English, A-n-g-e-l. It is very simple, isn’t it? But how about writing it in Arabic? Well, you can see it on the image shown on the left side of this post. But since I do not know Arabic, how in the world did I learn it? Before I answer this question, I would like to share to you what I learned recently on how to increase visitors to your blog, convince them to come back and even make them invite others to visit it too.

To read the whole post

You can also visit my latest blog - Father Blogger dot Com as it is being updated daily. Well, almost.

If you want to receive my future posts regularly for FREE, you can subscribe in a reader or by e-mail. If you have concerns, please do not hesitate to Contact Me anytime.

0 comments: