Humane Blogging Tips Blogging tips for humans

Finally, Entrecard allows Multiple Blogs!

Photo from Entrecard

I would like to reserve this post to update all Entrecard members about their latest feature. Now, we can add multiple blogs in a single account, or link your other existing blogs. I remember this issue was highly raised since they started, including me. This is because it is very hard for bloggers with multiple blogs like me (I used to have 3 blogs, but now it’s down to 2) to use different accounts for different blogs.

Anyway, it is now easy to switch from one blog to the other or simply adding a blog under your account. All you have to do is to click the Linked Blogs located at your dashboard and it will lead you there.

In addition, they have now released their official E-book where you can learn tons of strategies for members and newbies. Of course, it is free to download it anytime.

With all the intrigues and difficulties Entrecard is passing through recently, it is nice to know that Graham still finds time to improve their services. So I think I have no regrets in staying.

If you want to receive my future posts regularly, please feel free to subscribe in a reader or by e-mail. If you have concerns, please do not hesitate to Contact Me anytime.

Article Source: Humane Blogging Tips

9 comments:

  Tidbits Of Tammy

May 19, 2008 at 7:16 PM

I love the new changes. I really like how the drops are dated now.

  CastoCreations

May 20, 2008 at 1:38 AM

Arg! I JUST set up my new account to keep track of my second blog. Sheesh. Now I don't know what to do. :(

  Anonymous

May 20, 2008 at 2:11 AM

Hi! po. I would just like to ask sana how to put the EntreCard widget in my WordPress blog. I have a free account there and I would want sana to include it in my EC account together with HotMomma but I don't know how to put in the widget.

if you can please help me po. Thanks!

  Angel

May 20, 2008 at 6:07 AM

Hi Tammy,
I also love the changes.


Hi CC,
Don't worry. Just link your blogs to each other just like I did. The instructions are user-friendly. Go ahead and visit their site.


Hi Modernmariaclara of Pinoy around the world,

I am so sorry. I am not familiar with WP free account. But I think they do not accept EC widget for the WP free account. Not really sure.

I suggest you visit EC forum and place your question there. I am sure many will be posting their replies.


Thanks to all the above for dropping by.

  Anonymous

May 20, 2008 at 6:52 AM

I tried adding my other blog, but I don't know what happened, I received an error message instead. It seems like they hadn't fixed it good yet.

  Angel

May 20, 2008 at 7:12 AM

What does the error said, Manilenya?

Are you using free account from WP? I think it's better if you post a reply to their post and inform them about your problem.

Thanks.

  Sherry Go Sharing

May 21, 2008 at 11:41 AM

yeah I am so happy about it. Now I can add my other blog.

  Anonymous

May 21, 2008 at 12:42 PM

can we link exchange with my PR3 blog? my blog URL is http://www.phblogger.net
add me to your list and leave a comment on my blog with you following info so I can add you:
URL:
Text name:

  Angel

May 21, 2008 at 5:24 PM

Hi Sherry,

I am also glad they did. Thanks for being consistent in dropping by.


Hi Lhurey,

I left a comment on your latest post.
Thanks for dropping by here.