Humane Blogging Tips Blogging tips for humans

Great List of Free Blogger Templates Resources

If you are among my regular readers, you will notice that this blog is wearing a new template. Although the former template looks professional and attractive to readers, I decided to change it again to maximize the space and yes, I am still using free hosting from Blogger but you barely notice, don’t you?

Definitely, I really love the new look of my blog and I want to share with you where I got it and other sources of free blog templates. Here they are and hope you can also make a good choice.

Blogger Buster - Not only that she designed templates, but also a big help to all Blogger users by giving tons of advises about blog design improvement.

Final Sense – Not just a blog with tons of free and attractive blogger templates, but also with useful articles about blogging and making money on line.

Jackbook - A similar blog recommended to me by a fellow Filipino blogger named Fitz, to which I consider virtual friend since he is always following my blogs and giving me blogging advises.

Other free blog templates sources that you cannot just ignore.

Blogger Templates and Tips
Free Blogger Templates
Free Templates
Blogger-templates
Gecko & Fly
Hackosphere
Suck my Lolly
Badmdfk
Eblog Templates
Blogspot Template
Scrapur

With this, I am also planning to change the template of my other blog.
Now, what do you think about my new template? Isn't it wonderful?

If you are encountering problems viewing this through your browser, please be kind enough to inform me.

Thank you.

If you want to receive my future posts regularly, please feel free to subscribe in a reader or by e-mail. If you have concerns, please do not hesitate to Contact Me anytime.

Article Source: Humane Blogging Tips

11 comments:

  Anonymous

May 26, 2008 at 1:30 AM

Wow, definitely a better template for you. Just make sure that the layout will look good in all internet browsers (IE, Firefox, Opera, etc.) and other screen resolutions (800x600, 1024x768, etc.)

Btw, you should include Jackbook in your list. :D

  Anonymous

May 26, 2008 at 2:10 AM

Now your blog look more handsome :)

  Angel

May 26, 2008 at 7:17 AM

Hi Fitz,

I paid a visit to the site and you're right. It's worth to include it with a big mention to your name.

Thanks.


Hi Manilenya,
I thought you also find me handsome. Sorry to disappoint you but I am not handsome, CUTE lang po...lol!

Thanks for dropping by.

  ~*~ Badet ~*~

May 26, 2008 at 10:02 AM

Nice layout!

  scrapur.com

May 26, 2008 at 10:15 AM

You can also Include Http://scrapur.com/bloggertemplates/

  Anonymous

May 26, 2008 at 10:41 AM

hello,

I want to exchange link with you my PR3 blog.My blog URL is http://www.phblogger.net if you want to exchange link with me add my blog to your blog and leave a comment on my blog with the following info:
URL of your blog:
Text:

  Sherry Go Sharing

May 26, 2008 at 11:23 AM

Bravo! I love the new looked on your blog. Very nice and sadly me still no improve. lol

  Angel

May 26, 2008 at 1:31 PM

Hi Sherry and Badet,

Thanks for admiring my hard work. You can also choose your own. There are a lot of girlish template that will fit your taste and personality.


Hi Lhurey,

I am very sorry but I do not allow exchange links with blogs that do not relate with my blog content. However, I already added your blog to My Serious Droppers list on my other blog - Humane Blogging Tips.



Scrapur,

I just included your blog as you requested. Thanks for dropping by.

  Anonymous

May 27, 2008 at 7:26 AM

wow! happy new look! what have i missed here?

anyway, this fresh look is more appropriate for your theme so go ahead and pimp it some more, he he he!

by the way po, i am tagging beautiful, amazing and fantastic bloggers this time and you are one of them! do check the tag out, ok?

thanks!

  Anonymous

May 27, 2008 at 12:56 PM

Wow, thanks for the link love. :D

  Angel

May 27, 2008 at 5:51 PM

Hot mamma,

Thanks for the compliment. By the way, I think you have already tagged me twice on different occasions. But shame on me, I did not have time to follow. I will try my best to do it this time.


Fitz,

You're welcome. You desereve the link love.