Humane Blogging Tips Blogging tips for humans

Ten Reasons why I Blog

Too Much Blogging = Tumor

I found this tag on one of my virtual friend bloggers, a 12-year old Indian blogger by the name of Meghnak. Although she did not tag me, I feel that my readers will find it interesting to know why I am blogging. So here they are.

1.0 I really love communicating with others through speaking, as well as through writing.

2.0 I love sharing of information. It widens my knowledge and keeps me updated on many things.

3.0 Sharing blogging tips is something I am not getting tired of. It feels great when bloggers are doing good because of my tips.

4.0 I want to be remembered as a person who tries to contribute to make our world a better place to live in. I also have a blog about how to have a happy family and I feel it is my advocacy. This is because I know how hard it is to have none. I am a product of a broken family.

5.0 It increases by confidence when a stranger especially from other countries, visits my blogs and even posts comments.

6.0 It is very rewarding for me to know that someone is learning from me, somehow.

7.0 I want my children to learn the Internet as young as they can. It is expensive to enroll a child in a school where using computer is a part of their curriculum.

8.0 Internet has been my fear before I started blogging and I learned how to use e-mail just 8 years ago. . We had no actual contact to computers when I was in college. It is funny, but I am an Electronic and Communications Engineer. Now I enjoy facing my fears.

9.0 I have been working for different companies for 15 years but it is only now that I feel so passionate on what I am doing.

10.0 I am planning to be a full-time blogger and I am working very hard to be one some time soon.

There it goes, so what about you? Why do you blog?

I am not tagging anyone but you can do the same on your blog or share your thoughts with me.

If you want to receive my future posts regularly, please feel free to subscribe in a reader or by e-mail. If you have concerns, please do not hesitate to Contact Me anytime.

Article Source: Humane Blogging Tips

4 comments:

  ~*~ Badet ~*~

May 6, 2008 at 9:19 AM

Hi Angel,

I'm an ECE graduate too from Mapua, (or should I say Malayan).

You're on your way on being a pro-blogger in my opinion.

Badet

  Angel

May 6, 2008 at 5:47 PM

That's great. I finished my college at UE year...forget it! lol!

Hope your observation will be right.

Thanks, Kabayan!

  Anonymous

May 7, 2008 at 10:45 PM

Good day sir! I made a post about Pinoy bloggers and I made a good mention about Humane Blogging Tips on that post. Please come by and check - http://www.pinoyraketonline.com/ramblings/pinoy-bloggers-and-their-stupid-crab-mentality

I would love to hear your comment and thoughts. Thank you!

  Angel

May 8, 2008 at 12:21 AM

Yes, I found it even before you posted your comment here. I even posted a comment on it.

By the way, I will appreciate it if you do not call me "sir".
You can me Angel since it is my real nickname.

Thanks for mentioning my name there. I was surprised when I saw it there.

Again, thanks.

Angel